22 Aralık 2007 Cumartesi

How-To Customize Shoes/Cpt. Jack Sparrow Dunks



IF YOU ARE SENDING ME MYSPACE MESSAGES MAKE SURE YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ALLOW MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE NOT ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!!! OR AD ME FIRST! And send me another one if you already tried and I didn't get back! Thanks for all the support!

EDIT 12.21.07: OMG! Featured on YouTube! I never thought this day would come! I am planning to make a video soon on some Audrey Hepburn Nike Dunks I am making and if you have any questions message me or leave a comment and I will try to answer it in my next one! Thanks!


You can get acetone at any hardware store. I meant to say about 40-50 cotton balls of acetone per PAIR of shoes, not per shoe. ONLY PUT COTTON BALLS AND ACETONE IN A GLASS BOWL OR CUP. Plastic will melt. Also, my art page has high-quality photos of this and other works. Check it out! The link is below.

To get the paints, go here -


And remember to get the finisher.

To see the customizing guide, and where to focus on the shoes while prepping, go here

And to see more of my work, which I update weekly or so, go here -



and click "View More Pics."

Thanks!

PS - I fail at speech! Geez I suck at talking.

PSS - Hit me up on the myspace linked above or jmjpatterson@yahoo.com if you want to discuss how to customize in more detail or commission me to make some for you!


songs are by Kanye West, Chamillionaire, and 50 Cent, respectively.

Hiç yorum yok:

 
aşkı memnu Güzel Sözler şiirler Msn ifadeleri Oyun hileleri saglık bilgileribatak oynaDizi izleKurtlar Vadisi Pusu